Receive over 25 guided Alignment Yoga audio classes to support your home practice. Classes are sixty and ninety minutes in length, covering a wide range of postures and themes including shoulders, hips, spine, and feet. In each class you are guided through a short meditation, followed by a series of yoga postures focused on the class theme, and concluding with relaxation. Class instructions are precise and easy to follow along.
These all level classes are a great choice for beginners who want to establish a home practice or experienced students looking to deepen their existing practice as well as teachers wanting ideas to diversify classes.
Who are these offerings for?
- You want to practice on your own schedule.
- You may be tired of looking at screens and want to be led through a high quality movement practice.
- You want to age well. As your body changes, you want to move in a way that is optimal for you.
- Maybe you’re recovering from an injury or dealing with an ailment and you want to have a movement practice that feels both safe and healing.
- Or maybe the momentum of life feels like it’s pulled you off center and you need something that’s just for you—something that restores your inner stability so that you can go through your days with greater ease and resilience.
What are the benefits?
- a deeper connection with your body and your experience in the moment
- greater understanding of how the body works
- tools to move better and work through tasks you do in everyday life with greater ease
- injury prevention and recovery
- more strength, mobility, and stability
- tools to better regulate the mind
- more grounded and open-hearted
- you can listen on any device or download the classes to use when away from wi-fi
*These classes were recorded at Bliss Flow & Mound Street Yoga Centers.