This one-hour workshop is an introduction to Ayurveda and understanding your true nature. Learn the core principles of Ayurveda and how to apply this timeless wisdom to your modern life to foster greater balance, health, and longevity. Topics covered include history, theory, and practice.
- The 3 pillars of Ayurveda
- The 4 causes of disease
- How to recognize each of the 5 elements within you and around you
- The 3 Ayurvedic mind-body constitution types and how to determine your constitution
- What creates balance and imbalance for each of the three constitutions
- How to use the science of Ayurveda for self-healing
- Simple Ayurveda self-care practices