From an Ayurvedic perspective, the summer season relates to the Pitta dosha. When Pitta is balanced one is self-motivated, confident, and passionate. When Pitta is out of balance one may feel overheated, burnt out, or critical.
Do you want to stay healthy and balanced through the seasons? This in depth virtual workshop will teach you everything you need to know to reduce heat, mitigate imbalance, and stay cool and calm through the summer season.
- Why it is important to live in alignment with the seasons
- All about the Pitta dosha and how to balance Pitta in the summertime
- The common imbalances experienced in the summer and how to avoid them
- What foods to favor and what foods to minimize for the greatest health
- How to adjust your self-care practices to the season
- How to adjust your yoga, meditation, and pranayama practice
- How to use the science of Ayurveda for self-healing