From an Ayurvedic perspective, the autumn season relates to the Vata dosha. When Vata is balanced one is creative, adaptable, and imaginative. When Vata is out of balance one may feel ungrounded, anxious, fearful, or experience insomnia.
Do you want to learn how to stay healthy and balanced through the season?
Ayurveda provides a guide map for how to adjust your diet and lifestyle to the season to promote optimal health and mitigate imbalances. In this in-depth workshop you will learn everything you need to stay grounded and calm through the autumn season.
You will learn
- The basics of Ayurveda
- Why it is important to live in alignment with the seasons
- All about the Vata dosha and how to balance Vata in the autumn and early winter
- The common imbalances experienced in autumn and how to avoid them
- What foods to favor and what foods to minimize for the greatest health
- How to adjust your self-care practices to the season
- How to adjust your yoga, meditation, and pranayama practice
- How to use the science of Ayurveda for self-healing